24.2.04

Wow, has it been four days! Well, I've been... busy. Doug is home - yeah! I picked him up at the airport on Saturday and he was tired and still didn't have much of a voice, but was otherwise intact and happy to be home! I missed him so much! :) Sunday was spent avoiding the outside world and was quite enjoyable. We turned the ringer off on the phone and didn't check email or anything!

Yesterday was a bit more like the normal routine, but it was nice and relaxing. Doug spent some time working on his expense report for the trip and I spent some time at Barnes & Noble, but other than that we were just enjoying being home together. :) Today he's back at work and almost entirely recovered from being sick, although jetlag is still a problem. Cordelia is pining - the silly kitty keeps wandering around the house giving these pitiful little whines - I guess she doesn't understand that he's not going to be gone for two weeks this time. Daddy's girl!

So there's the update - now I have go clean. It's amazing how quickly the spotless house got dirty with Doug home...

No comments: