17.2.04

Oops, so it's been a few days. Time flies when you're having fun! :o)~ Here's a tip: When your husband is on a business trip oversees, it is not wise to watch movies having to do with airplane disasters. Not even just a few minutes of one. Over lunch, I saw part of a movie ("miracle landing") that made me never want to set foot in an airplane again! Of course, I'm not real fond of airplanes and flying to begin with...

I have now made lists of things that I want to get done (mostly to the house) before Doug gets home and I'm a woman on a mission! I have always been the type of person who works best under a tight deadline and now that I only have a few more days, I'm inspired. I actually stayed up until midnight last night cleaning, just because I wanted to. I need to pick one of these afternoons - Thursday or Friday - to continue my networking. I'm going around to vet clinics and pet/grooming shopes to introduce myself and leave business cards and brochures. Gotta get my name out there and get some clients!

4 more days! (or maybe only 3!)

No comments: