8.2.04

Well, I am now husbandless (for the next two weeks, anyway) and I don't like it! "Home" just doesn't feel like home without him here. *sigh* I've been trying to keep myself as busy as possible so that I'm not thinking about the fact that he's not here and I can't just talk to him whenever I want to.

I did talk to him this morning though. It was 11 p.m. his time and he was tired, but doing well considering he'd just been through about 15 hours of flying and 3 hours of train riding! He said he had his first experience with real traditional sushi and he generally liked it. ("Generally, I like it!") He said some of it was pasty, but most of it was good. You go Dougie! Just keep it far away from me! I don't even like cooked fish...

Only 13 more days till I get to hug my hubby again!

No comments: