25.2.04

Hello. Hello. It feels like it's been much longer than a day since I posted last. It's not that so much has happened, the time has just passed slowly. I'm going through another exhausted phase, so that makes my days very up and down. I go to the doctor tomorrow to investigate the possibility that I have endometriosis. It's not a possibility that I'm *excited* about, but it would be nice to have an explanation for the outrageous menstrual cramps and back pain and fatigue (maybe it's not just my allergies...)!

I had BSF this morning and it was good. I missed last week (overslept - grr!), so I wasn't able to answer any of the questions during the discussion time this week. It was still nice to be there and hear everyone else's answers though. And the lecture was good. Not as hard-hitting as some are, but Linda's lectures are always good and applicable. We had a guest lecturer for the past two weeks while Linda was on vacation and she was okay, but not great. There are good speakers and then there are great speakers - Linda is a great speaker!

No comments: