5.2.04

Okay - cute kitty story: Doug was holding Cordy this morning and he had her on her back like a baby. She was only tolerating it, really. One of her paws was sticking out toward me, so I started pretending to kiss it and made little kissy noises. She put her paw on my face and pushed me away! This only encouraged me, so I came back and started doing it again. This time she reached over with the other paw and smacked me in the face! "Stop it! You're freaking me out!"

Yipes! I just remembered that I have something I need to work on for one of Doug's valentine surprises. We're having Valentine's Day Part I tomorrow. I guess I'll have to work on that later because I'm about to walk out the door to go to an eye appointment. I got new contacts and I think the prescription is wrong. Gotta go...

No comments: