2.2.04

I have a funny wedgie story. On Saturday, Doug and I were tormenting each other, as usual. He was halfway dressed and was in his closet trying to pick out a shirt. I came up behind him, grabbed the top of his underwear and yanked on them. He saw it coming and clenched to thwart my evil plans. The result of this -- *RRIIPP* I tore a giant hole in the butt of his underwear! It wasn't just the waistband separating from the fabric It's a big hole in the fabric! Who knew I was so strong?!? Or that his underwear was in such bad condition!?!

We were both laughing so hard we were crying and I was on the floor! Thankfully, this event finally helped me convince him that he needs some new underwear. And, I am pleased to announce, he now has two packs of shiny new undies. Okay, so they aren't shiny, but they're new! I'm keeping the hole-y pair as a trophy and reminder of my awesomeness! :o)~

No comments: