3.2.04

Well, nothing so exciting to report today. Doug and I went and met with another CPA this morning. This guy was totally different than the other one. His office is far less professional, but he seems to have better prices. He talks a lot too. Personally, I didn't like him as well as the first guy, but if the cost is better overall, then we'll probably go with him. Oh well. I don't have to talk to him much!

I'm trying to motivate myself to get busy with my normal routine. I'm having this odd idea that I should be lazy this week because Doug is leaving the country on Saturday. I guess my logic is that I'll have plenty of time to be productive while he's gone. Whatever - the laundry still needs to get done and the cats don't brush themselves. Although it would be nice if they did. The drawbacks to not having opposable thumbs...

No comments: