14.2.04

I really don't have much to say this evening, but I'm posting because I don't want to miss a day. Apparently there are actually people who read this thing! I've just finished watching an old (1938) Alfred Hitchcock movie, The Lady Vanishes. "Spies! Playing the game of love - and sudden death!" It was pretty good! I like the way people spoke in these older movies. :)

I went to Blockbuster today to drop off a couple of movies and rent one or two more. I spent a whole hour wandering around and looking at movies and ended up leaving with nothing. It wasn't that there was nothing I wanted to see, it was just that I couldn't make my mind up about one. I picked up a couple of different movies and carried them around and then decided maybe that wasn't the right one after all. I think it's because I tried going immediately after spending a couple of hours at Barnes & Noble. My mind was already drained and too full of information!

7 more days... We've made it halfway!

No comments: