12.2.04

So, it's much easier to keep a house clean when there's only one person in it. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have both people and spend more time cleaning! But this easy cleaning does mean that I have more time to do extra cleaning while Doug's gone. You know, the stuff that you never seem to have time for.

I'm also discovering that without Doug around, our little daddy's girl - Cordelia - is much more lovey toward me. Of course, it's a very demanding lovey-ness, but nonetheless... Earlier, she was all curled up in my lap and insisted that I be petting her with *both* hands AND that I be looking at her while doing it! It was very sweet, but made it hard to use the computer. It also wasn't the most comfortable arrangement since I was sitting on an exercise ball! Cute kitty!

Oh, my wonderful, absent husband had some beautiful flowers delivered to the house today! Pretty red, white, and pink tulips! And they had a very sweet note with them. I love my Dougie!

9 more days...

No comments: