26.2.04

I just got back from working out - eeeeeeeeewwwwww... I only worked out twice in the two weeks that Doug was gone and this is the first time I've gone since he got back. Bad Angela! I heard somewhere recently that you don't even start burning fat until you've been working out for 20 or 30 minutes. That would have been nice to know when I started going to the gym almost a year ago! Anyway, I have decided to up my time on the elliptical trainer from 20 minutes to 40 minutes. Today I made it to 35 minutes before I stopped. :)

Did you know that to fly from Austin to Savannah, GA is $350 per person, round trip? To fly from Austin to Rome is only $700 per person, round trip (yes, that is a good deal). What's up with that!?! You'd think that it would be a lot cheaper to fly halfway across the US than halfway across the world. Nutty! I discovered this because we were (are?) considering a weekend trip to Savannah for a family wedding. We also plan to go to Europe sometime this year, so I was trying to see how much that airfare would be. $350 per person just doesn't seem worth it for a weekend trip...

No comments: