4.2.04

I'm feeling pretty distracted and sensitive this week. More preoccupation with Doug leaving the country on Saturday. I'm not really anxious about it anymore, but I'm not looking forward to it either. I like the guy - don't really want him to leave for two weeks, ya know? :)

The good news is that it's cold and rainy here today. I know that most people don't like that, but I do! I prefer overcast days because the sun hurts my eyes and I enjoy rain because the sound is relaxing. Besides, in a few months we'll be begging for rain! The birds seem to be enjoying it too. They're all chirpy right now!

Have I mentioned that Doug and I got a massage table? We both enjoy giving each other massages, but without a table it tends to end in a backache for the massager. I think I'll give Doug a massage this evening - he's been pretty busy at work this week. Don't you wish you were Doug! :o)~

No comments: