9.2.04

Hey, I made it through my first night totally alone! WooHoo! I'm actually feeling somewhat normal now. I talked to Doug this morning and he has made it safely to Shanghai. He hasn't seen the city during the day yet, but he said that from what he saw in the dark it was beautiful. He got the traditional Japanese meal on the flight from Tokyo and said it's not settling as well as the first round of sushi he had. Raw fish served on an airplane - hmm...

Irene is coming to town today to spend a couple of nights. Ironically, I feel like I could survive okay without the company now, but it will be nice to have someone around anyway. I might feel differently about being alone after I've been here with just the cats all day and there's no Doug coming home from work to relieve my solitude!

Okay, tomorrow I'll try to talk about something different!

Only 12 days until Dougie!

No comments: