16.10.13

Vacation Photos, Part 2

Astride my steed on the Caro-Seuss-al. I've really got to re-think those sunglasses...

After Doug tried to take his own photo 3 times, I finally took pity
on him. Doug is the designated trip photographer because I tend
to get distracted and/or only take photos of strange things (like stray cats and squirrels).

This was a surprisingly fun ride based on The Cat in the Hat. You
rode a couch through the story and it was cute, spin-y, and blessedly air-conditioned.

Hot, sweaty Peelers. The sun was brutal!

The Hulk roller coaster. It was a good one - lots of screaming!

The Hulk car from The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. Not that
either of us has ever seen this movie, but we knew Eli would dig the car.

Wolverine: Is this your first time here?
Doug: Yes.
Wolverine: Are you enjoying it?
Doug: Yes!
Wolverine: Of course you are! I'm here!

There was nothing in the Jurassic Park section of the park that would
not result in us getting very wet, but we couldn't resist a photo of the
jeep. Oddly, there were several kid-geared rides in that section.

The proud sons of Durmstrang. We were headed back to Hogwarts
for one last look and happened upon this show.

The lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy. We got another
photo where it looks as though they are all falling over backward.

Puking Pastilles at Zonko's joke shop. Okay, no more Potter photos - I promise!

Transformers 3D ride was awesome! And I love the giant Optimus Prime on the roof!

This is not a great photo, but it was a great ride. Revenge of the
Mummy was my favorite ride, outside of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Optimus Prime. These costumes were amazing!

Bumblebee. I kind of wanted to take a photo with these guys, but didn't feel like standing in line.

Megatron. It seemed like they had a different bot out there every time we walked by!

We took a rest break in the middle of the day on Monday. Doug had
a little fun with my new toy and my sleeping self - Crookshanks
fell onto my head about 15 seconds after this shot was taken.

That Pesky Dog with The Terminator. The 3D show was just okay, in my opinion.

The Simpsons Ride - this was another surprisingly good one. We liked it well enough that we rode it twice!

Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue. It was tolerable.

Despicable Me Minion Mayhem/Gru's House. It was a cute ride/show.


Livin' large at the Hard Rock Hotel. Staying on site was most definitely worthwhile!

No comments: