2.10.13

Tantrum

In a calm sea every man is a pilot. -- John Ray, 1705

I avoid talking about politics as much as possible. I find it, by and large, to be fruitless and annoying.

[mounting soap box]

What I find even more annoying, at the moment, is the way the House, Senate, and President are all acting like little kids!

Forget which side of the policy debate you stand on, they are acting like 3-year-olds fighting over a favorite toy.

Actually, I think the image that reflects the situation best is this: They are sitting in a room, with their backs turned to one another, holding their breath.

Eventually, someone is going to have to breathe and then they're going to look stupid!

Pass a friggin' budget and then address the Affordable Care Act separately.

Don't even get me started on how stupid it seems to me to go further into debt... in order to pay our debts. That is the opposite of logic.

[leaving soap box]

Thank you and good night.

Eli for President!

1 comment:

Susan Jordan said...

I agree 100%

And I would definitely vote for Eli for President! :D