13.7.06

Stuff

Well, for the first time in ages, I made it to the gym three times this week. That's been my goal all along, but I haven't been meeting it for quite some time. I know that my body thanks me. :)

Poor Lila had a rough time at small group last night. To start with, it was close to bedtime and she was cranky. Add to that a bunch of people who were mostly not paying any attention to her and a labyrinth of chair legs to navigate. We didn't have a babysitter and Lila was the only child, so we tried keeping her in the room with us (which has worked in the past).

This time she ended up bonking her head on the coffee table and getting "stuck" under it and a chair or two and we kept having to move things further and further away from her little grabbing hands. After her cries of frustration interrupted our discussion several times, we finally gave in and someone went off into her room to play with her and keep her (and our belongings) safe. It was a good reminder of why we dish out $10 per week for a babysitter!

No comments: