25.7.06

A Quick Note

Hello world! It's been busy times in the Peeler House. Nothing earth-shattering, just general busyness. Irene was in town for a couple of days last week and then the weekend was a full one. Things are slowing down now though. Well, really, "things" are the same as always, but I'm getting back into my regular routine, which keeps me sane.

I'm pleased to report that I have already showered/fixed my hair/etc., straightened up the living and dining rooms, made our bed, and cleaned one bathroom. That's pretty amazing for me to have done by 9:15 in the morning! Now maybe I'll be able to catch up on my over-flowing email inbox! Or maybe I just heard the first sounds of my child waking up from her nap and I won't be getting anything else done for a while...

Speaking of The Child - two new discoveries:

1. She LOVES fresh blueberries! (this has led to lots of Willy Wonka jokes - "Violet! You're turning violet, Violet!")

2. She HATES pureed chicken from a jar! (i tasted it too and do not blame her at all - yuck!)

No comments: