10.5.06

Lila is still sick. She's only had a fever a couple of times - once on Saturday morning and once yesterday evening. I've given her Tylenol a few times when it's obvious that she just feels crummy and it seems to help. She's still congested, though not as snotty as yesterday, and now she has a cough. And she's had icky diarrhea since yesterday. I'm just trying to keep her hydrated and happy.

I don't think I ever told the story here about the latest amusing way that I injured myself. We have a rolling desk chair in the office and a phone on the desk. I was sitting in the chair (this happened a week or so ago) and the phone rang. I reached toward the phone and the chair decided *not* to roll! The chair and I both fell over sideways and I have a big bruise on my elbow from where it hit the desk. Oops.

I am trying to get Lila to take a nap right now. Apparently this is the worst kind of torture. (she normally doesn't object - much) I put her down to sleep and she cried for about 5 minutes, so I went in a few minutes ago to rock her for a little while. She just kept crying though. At one point, she stopped crying for a second, dropped the pacifier out of her mouth, leaned her head back and just started wailing. Life is so hard... :o)~

No comments: