18.5.06

Lila clapped her hands for the first time earlier. No prompting and no special occasion. She had just finished eating and was sitting in my lap and just... clapped her hands! Must have been good milk! We've gotten her to do it a few more times. Like when her Daddy was picking her up and dropping her on the bed. She had a huge grin on her face and kept clapping. It's just funny because it's not like we've tried to teach her that. I guess she's just seen us do it when she does something and we're excited. Smart girl!

She also had a spectacular poopsplosion earlier. I'll spare you the details of that adventure.

My legs and tushie are very sore thanks to yesterday's workout. I'm surprised my arms aren't though. By the time we left, they were so tired that I could barely carry Lila out to the car. I felt like I was about to drop her the whole time and she must have weighed about 40 lbs! Anyway...

It looks like we might get to go on a date this weekend! :)

No comments: