15.5.06

I am quite pleased to report that the new food processor works wonderfully! I made squash for Lila last night and it was *so* easy. When I put the squash in the food processor and turned it on, I held my breath. Ten seconds later I checked the food and it was mooshy! I started cackling like a mad scientist - Doug was very amused!

Today I am having a "15 Minute Day". I've been having trouble getting things done lately. Perfectionism and excuse-making have kept me from focusing on anything long enough to finish it. So today I'm using my timer. It started with Lila's first nap. Once she was asleep, I challened myself to finish showering and getting ready in 15 minutes. I got MOSTLY finished (no eyebrow plucking or tooth flossing)...

Then I set the timer for another 15 minutes and went to work on my morning routine. I didn't finish it in that time, but when the timer went off, I stopped! Now I'm giving myself 15 minutes of computer time. After that, if Lila is still asleep, it's back to my morning routine. And so forth and so on. Already I've accomplished more this morning than I did in some entire days last week!

No comments: