17.5.06

I had another workout with my trainer today. That woman is brutal! I had her make a copy of the workout we did so that I can do it on my own. I don't know if I will be able to make myself work as hard as she did though. I only have two more sessions with her and then I'm done, so hopefully I'll learn a lot. If only the trainers worked for free... :o)~

Have I mentioned that Lila has started to wave? For a little over a week now, she's been waving. Sometimes she initiates it as a game and if we're leaving and I tell her, "Say, 'Bye bye, Soandso!'" and wave then she'll do it too. Today though, I was leaving her in the nursery at the gym and I said goodbye to her and told her to have fun and all that good stuff and she waved to me on her own! Not as a game, but she's made the connection that waves are how you say "Bye bye"! Cute girl!

Doug's dad, Joe (or Papa Joe, if you're Lila), had hip replacement surgery yesterday. Apparently it went fine and he's in his room now and doped up on morphine. He was so drugged yesterday evening that Irene couldn't get him to wake up and eat his dinner! Please be praying for a speedy recovery for Joe and for God to give him patience with his limited mobility in the beginning.

No comments: