11.11.05

I had what I think was a pretty major accomplishment last night - I cooked dinner! And it wasn't macaroni and cheese or spaghetti. I made Garlic Baked Potatoes and chicken breasts with bell peppers and onions. And it was all pretty good! Of course, Lila had to spend some time sitting in the swing, watching me cook, but that was because she decided to stop taking naps yesterday afternoon.

She was normal in the morning, but from lunchtime on I couldn't get her to sleep for more than five or ten minutes! I suppose she would have slept longer if I'd let her sleep on my chest, but I had other plans. I wanted to do exciting things like laundry and cleaning our bedroom, but she decided I didn't really need to do those things. Anyway - dinner - it was good and we got to have a relaxing evening afterward! :)

No comments: