4.11.05

I had a new adventure with Lila today. She and I went out to run errands this morning and she really did quite well. I had a long list of things I wanted to do and figured I'd just keep going until she got tired of it and then we'd come home. I actually made it most of the way through the list! She finally started to get hungry while we were at Victoria's Secret and to make sure that I couldn't put her off until we got home, she also pooped.

So, I got to change an icky diaper and nurse Lila in the dressing room of Victoria's Secret. That all went relatively well. However, while I was standing in the check-out line, trying to hold her and maneuver the stroller with a pile of bags on it, she decided to spit up all over me! Yuck! Better me than the merchandise, I suppose... :o)~

No comments: