2.8.04

Well, this weekend was Keith and Megan's wedding! (keith is doug's brother, for those who don't know) It was great and the whole weekend was like one long crazy party! Non-stop action - we were *so* worn out by the time it was over. Actually, we're STILL worn out! The bride was beautiful, the groom was grinning ear-to-ear, and the wedding and associated parties were too much fun to explain! We only got photos of the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner (and about 4 from the reception). I'd rather not go into the reasons for that right now, but once we get those photos transferred from Doug's laptop to this computer, I'll post some.

I'm having a hard time getting motivated today because I'm enjoying the peace and quiet so much that I just want to relax and soak it up. But, Doug's back at work and I need to get busy too!

When we left Austin, it was rainy and not too blisteringly hot. We've now come back to gross triple-digit highs and barely a trace of wind or cloud. Only six weeks till Europe where it will be cool and probably a little rainy!

No comments: