12.8.04

So, I've mentioned that Doug and I are looking for a new church. I don't know where we'll end up (and wherever it is, that decision likely won't be made for a while yet), but I can tell you that of the places we've visited so far, the one we've liked best is Calvary Chapel. If you're interested, you can check it out at www.calvaryaustin.org. We've been to one Sunday service, one Wednesday service, and we'll be going back this Sunday. I've also been downloading their past messages and listening to them while I work out.

The weather today is beautiful, especially the way it felt this morning! We've actually had a really wet and relatively mild summer, so I shouldn't complain. But I don't like it when the temperature gets above 85 degrees, so... :o)~

Doug's planning to get adventurous and make some (hopefully) authentic Indian food this evening. He's even making (well *we're* making - i'll be mixing it ahead of time) Naan. Yummy!

No comments: