20.8.04

I want to share something with you that I just read. It brought tears to my eyes. :) This is from the book Jesus, the One and Only by Beth Moore.

"As we conclude [this chapter], please feast your eyes on [Luke] verse 32: 'Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.' What tender words. Do you hear the love? Do you sense the care? With one glance in the nearest mirror, you can see a reflection of the heart of God. For where His treasure is, His heart is also."

If I try to explain what that meant to me, I think I would just detract from it. So I'll leave it at that.

I'll keep you updated on Mitch once I get today's report. Please pray with me that it will be a positive report! And after today, I won't be able to update until Monday (even if i hear something).

No comments: