30.8.04

I really don't have much to say today. I'm just making a post because it's been a few days.

Good news - Mitch actually left the hospital last Wednesday! So he's home now and in rather a lot of pain because he's not hooked up to IV painkillers anymore. He's doing well though, considering, and recovering nicely!

I'm floundering in my motivation to work out. I want to work out and stay healthy, but I've become totally bored with my current workout routine. I do the eliptical trainer for 20 minutes and then a couple of weight machines. I think I just need to talk to someone at the gym and find out which of the other cardio machines would be a good one to try instead. For quite a while, I've been downloading sermons and listening to them while working out and it really helped the time pass quickly. But I've been doing it for so long that it's become part of the routine now and I need a change...

No comments: