21.6.06

Lila is ten months old today! We stopped by the doctor's office to get her weight and height. She weighs 19 lbs. 10 oz. and is 27.5 inches tall/long. She's growing again - yeah! :)

Sorry, I don't have anything else to say at the moment. This has not been the best week of my life, but neither has it been the worst. Maybe tomorrow I'll think of a funny story to tell.

Oh, we did get a new piece of furniture for the living room. Now there are no more dangerous aluminum shelves for Lila to bonk her head on. And a mass of CDs and DVDs are not the first thing you see when you walk into our living room! Yipee! :)

Now if we could just find a way to keep her out from under the desk in the study. I mean, I pull her out every time she goes for it and tell her "No no!", but that's only a temporary solution. Another temporary solution I've come up with - there are now blankets covering the DVD player, VCR, etc. - hee hee.

No comments: