16.6.06

I decided to post today when I'm not so tired that what I'm saying barely makes sense. Lucky you! :o)~ Yesterday was a *looong* day!

Lila and I were supposed to have lunch plans, but they had to be rescheduled. With that time freed up and Lila waking up from a nap at just the right time, we were able to go to some friends' play group for the first time! We've been invited since before Lila was even born! It was at someone's apartment swimming pool. Now, the last time we had Lila in a swimming pool, the chlorine made her excema flare up terribly. But she really hasn't been having any breakouts lately so I thought we'd try again. She hated it at first because the water was cold, but once she got used to it we had lots of fun! And her skin seems to have suffered no ill effects - woohoo!

I generally don't spend a lot of time in the sun because I just don't like it, so I'd forgotten how draining it can be! Lila fell asleep on the way home and napped for two and a half hours! I should have taken a nap, but didn't. I also should have put sunscreen on my shoulders and back, but didn't. Naughty Angela! And OUCH!

Oops, I guess I'll have to fill you in on the rest of the day later. Lila just woke up from a nap...

No comments: