8.6.06

Alright, my head is out of Harry Potter Land. At least until Monday. :)

I'm very annoyed with myself right now becuase I killed dinner. I have a recipe for 'Mock Crock Paella'* that I was going to make for tonight. I had been reminding myself constantly since last night that I needed to prepare it this morning because it would cook all day. And I didn't forget to start it! I started defrosting the chicken in the microwave while I was feeding Lila her breakfast.

But that's where I goofed up. After her breakfast, I was in such a hurry to get us ready and out the door for lunch that I forgot to *finish* preparing it. I went off and left the defrosted chicken sitting in the microwave the whole time I was gone! Eek! So not only does that mean we will not be having this dish tonight, I also ruined two pounds of chicken! Curses! :oI~

* I have subscribed to the weekly Menu Mailer from SavingDinner.com and so far we are loving it!

No comments: