4.6.06

I tried to convince Doug to let me get some sort of small furry animal yesterday evening, but he wouldn't go for it. :( I am always in the market for a new kitten, but he's not going to go for that one until Lila's a little older (in the spring, probably). After dinner last night, we went into Petco to let Lila look at the animals and I ended up getting attached to the idea of a new little friend.

They have several guinea pigs and I held a couple of them. They are so cute! One of them (not one that i held) kept nibbling on my finger and it was really cute (until the time it bit hard enough to draw blood - she was just playing though)! That one also sneezed once and it was the funniest thing. It had a lot of personality and I liked it a lot! There were a couple of really pretty ones too...

Anyway, Doug wasn't having any part of it. He said we could "talk about it later," but we weren't going home with one. I thought the little balls of fur would have more of an impact on him than that. Clearly I have not trained him well enough yet. Oh well, at least I get a kitten in the not-too-distant future. :)

No comments: