2.6.06

Can we bruise it? YES WE CAN!

For those who were wondering (as I'm *sure* you were) whether or not it's possible to actually put a visible bruise on your bottom, I'm here to tell you that it is. I have one. It's nice and purple. It is also possible to have a knot in your tush. Ack!

For reasons that we have yet to figure out, our computer/email/internet connection has lost it's mind! We keep getting the same emails over and over again. Sometimes I'll just get one twice. Sometimes I get it 10 times! I'm not exaggerating! It's driving me mad and I don't even know who to call to try and fix it. It can't be the computer because both of them (we have two now) are doing it. Unless we have a virus. Can a virus do that?

I have a gmail account and a roadrunner account and both are doing it, so it's not the email provider. Could it be the cable internet service? If you have any wonderful insight for me, please let me know! That would be one email I'd be happy to see in my inbox 10 times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/744.html or http://neveo.info/95.html