7.3.04

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................

If it hadn't been three days since the last time I did this, I'd be avoiding it. I'm very tired, mostly because I just spent the last *hour and a half* playing video games! That may not be so outragious for some people, but I usually don't play more than an hour straight. I just got totally sucked in and kept thinking, "I'll just play for half an hour. . . . I'll play for an hour. . . . Just as soon as I clear out these two rooms. . . . Well, I might as well go ahead and finish off this level. . . . Okay, I'll stop at an hour and a half. . . ." Whew!

Do you ever go through these weird spells where nothing tastes right to you? [no, i'm not pregnant!] Maybe it's my body's way of saying, "Hey! I'm sick of all this sugar you're giving me! Why don't you give me some water! And vegetables! What? You think you're still in college? Come on!"

In closing, I'd just like to say that I'm glad that humans don't have to lick their butts to clean them like SOME animals do.

No comments: