16.3.04

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 - Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed-- in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Funny smell update - I nearly drove myself mad yesterday trying to locate the source and get rid of the smell. I pulled everything out of the entryway closet and sniffed it all until I was hyperventilating myself! I vacuumed and mopped in the closet and took all the things out to the back porch. I *could not* find a source for the smell and it was still there!

After all that, I discovered that the smell was actually coming from our front door! It was strongest on the screen, near the bottom. So, I drowned the whole area with 409 and scrubbed till my hands were about to fall off (and i don't even want to THINK about all the nastiness that touched my hands) and the smell was still there!

Then I discovered that the actual source of the stink (i have visual proof this time) was on the outside of the screen! Oy!

No comments: