1.3.04

Well, I guess I just slept funny on Saturday evening and apparently a night of sleeping "not funny" fixed things. My back didn't really get better all day, but it seems to be fine this morning. Who knows... :)

Our cats seem to have lost their minds (again). It started with Charlie, but now they are both running madly through the house. The funny part is occasionally hearing them slide into things. I love having hardwood floors!

I always sleep with an extra pillow that I put in front of me and curl up with. Last night, I woke up sometime in the wee hours of morning and somehow realized that there was something against my front and my back. [i say 'somehow' because i do not usually think coherently until i've been awake for at least 15 minutes.] My pillow was against my back and I don't know how he managed it, but I was on my side and Charlie was all curled up against my front and I had my arm around him. Cute snuggle kitty! Of course, he counteracted the cuteness by clawing the carpet at 5:30 this morning for no apparent reason! Maybe I rolled over on him...?

No comments: