10.3.04

All I have to say is, "Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Also, "Oooooooh, the pain!"

And, "Naughty uterus!"

Other than that, things are swell! I have hardly gotten any house cleaning done this week because I've had other unusual things pop up. If I don't straighten up our bathroom soon, I think Doug is going to go on strike! (i still haven't unpacked my stuff from our trip to houston this weekend) :oI~

But at least kitties are cute and the weather is nice and we have lots of fun wildlife in our backyard to look at! I need to get a cheap little book on the birds of central Texas so that I can identify all the ones that come to our bird feeder. I know the Cardinals, Blue Jays, Doves (although, not which type), and Grakels (sp?). But there are a couple of others that I don't know. And it turns out that there are *three* thieving squirrels living in our backyard! Cute, but sneaky! :)

No comments: