12.3.04

John 6:40 - (Jesus speaking) "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

It's Friiiday! It's Friiiday! WooHoo - it's Friiiday! :) I woke up with another bizarre pain this morning. This time it was... I'm not sure. It was either my right pectoral muscle or a rib. I really couldn't tell. All I know for sure is that it *hurt*! A LOT! All morning I kept yelping in pain because I moved wrong (which constituted about half the moves that i made). Thankfully it's gotten better over the day and is almost completely gone now. Weird. What do I do in my sleep!?!

I went to the grocery store again today, but unfortunately I have no strange tales to tell. Although, when I was going in to the store I did see the same lady that I was in line behind when I was there on Monday. A little odd, don't you think? Also, I bought some vegetarian "ground beef" and vegetarian "deli ham" slices. That is definitely weird. And potentially disgusting. But I think it's worth a try. I can tell you one thing for sure though - do not ever buy vegetarian hot dogs. Gag me!!!!!

No comments: