3.3.04

I hope this big round of stomach viruses that's been happening is over! I have successfully avoided throwing up for several years now and I would like it to stay that way!

I have a very persistent little kitty in my lap right now. If I sit at this computer for more than five minutes, she *will* come and get in my lap. Even when I lean forward and put my arms on my legs to make it look like there's no room. She is never deterred by a lack of room. That's why she occasionally ends up falling off of things! Anyway, it's rather difficult to type when you're trying to keep your balance on an exercise ball because you have a cat on your lap who keeps moving around to find a better spot and then she lays down and spreads herself out so that she's pushing on both of your arms and then when you don't stop what you're doing and start petting her she resorts to biting the buttons on your shirt! Little nut!

BSF was good this morning. I was super tired going into it, but the discussion perked me up. And the lecture was the best one I've heard in a month or so! :)

No comments: