4.3.04

I tried desperately to keep my husband home from work today! My first plan of attack was a backscratch. I almost got him that way one time! I was sitting on the bed and he leaned over to hug/kiss me goodbye and I started scratching his back and he ended up laying on the bed and almost fell asleep. My fatal error was dozing off myself and the scratching stopped and he came to his senses. Curses! But this time I had no such luck - he's onto that trick now and he saw it coming.

My second plan of attack was tempting him with promises of a grey, rainy day spent snuggling and reading and napping, etc. I used all the snuggly, comforting words I could think of (including 'kitties') and he was very torn and tempted... but it still didn't work. Such self control!

My final plan of attack was trying to physically restrain him. You can imagine how well that worked. I tried attaching myself to his body and throwing body parts into the doorway so that he couldn't walk through, but he was able to shake me off. If only I weren't so ticklish! One of the days, Peeler... One of these days! :o)~

No comments: