22.3.04

John 14:27 - (Jesus speaking) "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Angela sooooo sleeeepy........ I do hope to find out in the near future what the problem is with my body that I stay somewhere between tired and exhausted *all* the time. If you would like to take guesses on what is causing the fatigue (endometriosis? allergies? sleep apnea? something else?), feel free. I'll give a cookie to anyone who guesses correctly.

So, Doug and I did go and see Alexi Murdoch on Friday evening and the show was WONDERFUL! The man just has an enchanting voice and he writes very thoughtful lyrics. [sigh] Doug liked him OK based on the EP that I have, but now that he's seen him live, he's a convert and is just as excited for the full cd to come out as I am! If Alexi is coming to your town, I highly recommend checking him out! Heck, just buy the EP! There are only four songs on it, but they're four great songs! You can get it at www.cdbaby.com. (note: this was CDBaby's most popular cd of 2003!)

No comments: