4.4.07

Stuff

I really don't have much of anything to talk about today. My daughter is still cute. So is my husband. So are my kitties. So is my hedgehog. I've been having an emotionally tumultuous time for the past few weeks, but I'm feeling alright at the moment. This evening we are doing the normal things and Doug is currently making up new lyrics to "Wheels on the Bus."

I'm still slowly working on my book, which means that I'm still conducting "interviews" with people. I'm losing momentum on that task and I'm not sure if it's just because the novelty has worn off or if I'm growing emotionally weary from all these discussions of depression. Either way, I have a few more scheduled and then I'll evaluate and decide whether to keep interviewing or start writing.

We are trying to decide where to go for a summer vacation. We might go to Santa Barbara because I have a friend who is getting married there on June 30th. However, Santa Barbara, like any place in California, is expensive! I think I'll look around at some other ideas to see if anything jumps out at us. Plus, we went to the beach last year and I'm excited for Lila to experience something new. And that is all.

No comments: