3.1.07

Walk more slowly, please.

It is very difficult to take photos of a walking Lila. It's almost as bad as when she started crawling and I couldn't get her to stay in one place for a picture anymore. Now, I try to take photos of her walking and -- get this -- she keeps moving! The camera is slow enough that I push the button and by the time the picture actually takes, she's no longer in the frame!

Anyway, the one you see here is the best I've gotten so far. It's also funny because her belly is hanging out. :)

Doug and I each got to spend some time out and about alone yesterday. We both had gift cards from Christmas that we wanted to use and that is best done without a baby in tow. I, personally, spent about two hours at the Gap. Last time I was there, I found so many things that fit and that I liked that I had to leave some behind. This time, I had a hard time finding enough things that worked!

I did, however, end up with a very cute dress and some more comfy casual clothes. Because, you know, there weren't enough things already in my closet with the GAP brand on them...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that cute little tummy :o)



Grammie