30.1.07

Things that Annoy Mommy

1. Not being able to go to the bathroom by myself.

2. Hearing the same word repeated over and over again; especially when that word is a question that I can't answer because I can't figure out what the girl is saying.

3. Never making it to the end of the day without at least one smear of snot and/or food on my clothes.

4. Straightening up the living room, turning around, and discovering that a little cyclone has come along behind me and pulled all the toys back out.

5. Constantly having to rework my schedule due to ever-changing nap times.

6. Not getting to carry on an uninterrupted adult conversation with my husband until after 8:30 p.m.

7. Getting hugs and smiles from the sweetest little girl in the world -- no, wait, I like that part... :)

1 comment: