2.12.05

Another week gone... and it's December now! Can you believe it?!? It has now been 5.5 days since Lila pooped again (not counting a juicy toot on Tuesday). I talked with a nurse at her doctor's office earlier in the week who suggested I start giving her juice. So she's now getting one ounce of apple juice, twice per day. She's had it four times now, with no results.

If something doesn't happen by this evening, then I think we'll be picking up some prune juice. I started with apple juice because it tastes better and we already had some, but we may have to bring out the big guns! I remember being forced to drink prune juice as a child - yuck! I think I'll start with mixing it with the apple juice to try and make it more palatable. Who knows though, she might even like it! :)

No comments: