7.12.05

Lila and I are staying quite busy! Between social gatherings, lunch dates, and errands, we're out and about every day. Thankfully, we are through out and abouting for today because it's *freezing* out there. Literally! At the moment, it's only 32 degrees and wet. That means that the streets will soon be dangerous and we all know that people (especially in austin) don't know how to drive in wet/icey weather!

I'm excited that it's almost Christmas, but I also feel like the month is passing too quickly! I feel like we're going to get our tree put up just in time to leave town for the holiday and then it will all be over. Maybe I'll put out some decorations this evening and start playing Christmas music. Sometimes it bothers me that time seems to pass so quickly now that Lila's here!

No comments: