2.12.05

My car is very sick. I think it needs an ambulance. :( A little while ago, I woke Lila up from a nap (poor girl!), put a jacket on her (also known as 'baby torture'), put her in her car seat with a nice warm blanket, loaded her into the car, got in myself, and started the engine. Before I could do anything else, the car gave a kind of hiccup/lurch/thing and the Check Engine light came on.

I thought, "Oh! I'd better look that up in the owner's manual when I get home." I put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway. In the street, I put the car into drive, and... as I said, my car is very sick. It is working well enough that I was able to get it back into the driveway. Very sad. The good news is that I have the 7 year, 100,000 mile warranty so anything wrong with it *should* be covered!

No comments: