19.12.05

Well, Christmas is almost here! I'm so excited! :) I mostly finished our shopping this morning. There is one person who we are having trouble buying for because we just can't come up with any good ideas, we have a couple of small things left to buy for Lila (even though she doesn't know the difference), and Doug hasn't bought my gift yet - I don't know what it is, but he admitted he doesn't have it yet.

We decided that this year we would give out all of our gifts in baby shower gift bags. This is because (1) we have about 30 of them from all of our baby showers, and (2) this mommy didn't start wrapping soon enough and wouldn't have had time to finish before we leave town on Friday! Plus, I think it's funny. :o)~ Poor Doug has been so busy that he doesn't even feel like it's Christmas. Hopefully this week won't be so bad for him!

No comments: