8.6.05

Well, it's been another busy week so far, but today is looking to be a bit slower. I spent 2.5 hours trying on maternity clothes yesterday. It was really a pretty frustrating experience. I'm big enough now that I'm outgrowing a lot of the things I already have, but I know I've still got 10 weeks of growing yet to go. It seemed that all of the things at the store either fit, but didn't leave room to grow or were just way to big in the shoulders. I found a few things anyway.

I'm starting to feel conspicuously large. If I weren't rather freaked out by the thought of squeezing out a baby, I'd say that I'm ready to get this kid out now! Actually, I decided yesterday that I'm not ready to have a child because I'm not grown up enough. Doug said it's too late for that! :o)~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The part about not being grown up enough.... GOOD!! Your daughter will enjoy having a Mommy who can play and do silly things and not be "too grown up" to do that stuff. Grown Ups are too self-conscious to do the really fun stuff. You are a responsible, reliable person, but don't worry about being grown up too!!