17.6.05

I'm suffering from the "Pregnancy Blahs". I know that it's perfectly normal to get sick of being pregnant around this time. It doesn't help that I'm prone to depression in general. As the reality of actually having a child draws nearer, I get more freaked out about it! And since I'm tired much of the time (due largely to being big and pregnant), I'm more susceptible to feeling scared and down.

Sometimes I just want to think about anything except the overwhelming life change that I'm facing, but when you're this pregnant it's what everyone wants to talk about! :o)~ So, it's not so much that I'm bored and want the baby out, it's more like it's finally starting to sink in that this is real! The good news is, while depression is not something everyone deals with, these basic feelings of fear are quite common.

No comments: