3.6.05

I can't believe it's already Friday! I'm not complaining, it just came so quickly... Doug would disagree. When I said last night that today was already Friday, he said that's alright because the week had been long enough. He's stayed quite busy cathing up at work after our vacation. He's also had to take care of stuff like renewing his driver's license (which expired before our vacation!) and getting his vision checked.

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday - my first two week check! (it's been every four weeks up until now) I only gained 1.5 lbs this time! Even with all the pizza I ate - yipee! I can't believe how soon we are going to have a child. It's just weird. Ironically, one of the things I'm most nervous about is how difficult breast feeding will be for the first couple of weeks. Oh well, I'm determined!

No comments: