1.6.05

Okay, I posted a few photos from the trip below. I'll post some of the better ones every day for a while. It will not go on forever like the photos of the Europe trip did though! Even I got sick of looking at them! :)

I'm extremely tired right now and would like to take a nap. However, that would result in wrinkled clothes and flat hair and since I actually put a little effort into my appearance today and just got a haircut... I do care. There's also the fact that I have a few phone calls to return and an insatiable urge to organize things.

I want to go through the house and get rid of everything that is not extremely attractive, valuable, of sentimental value, or vital to our daily life. Do we need a candle in the shape of a large man in a lawnchair? I don't think so! So much *stuff*!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That candle looks like your step-father!!